Middleburg is a locality situated in Clay County, Florida. With over 10,000 residents, the total land area of Middleburg is just over 18 square miles. Middleburg is largely rural and is in the upper right corner of the county. If you are arrested in Middleburg, you will be taken to the Clay County Jail and your case will be handled at the Clay County Courthouse. The Clay courthouse is located at 825 Orange Avenue, Green Cove Springs, Florida.

The Mussallem Law Firm, P.A. is exclusively a Northeast Florida Criminal Defense Law firm serving the communities of Clay County, Duval County, Nassau County and St. Johns County. Our firm represents people charged with all types of crimes in Florida, including felonies, misdemeanors and municipal code violations. Some of the most common crimes people are arrested for in Florida are DUI, domestic battery, theft Crimes, sex crimes and drug crimes. The criminal justice system is intimidating and you need an experienced advocate on your side. The police aggressively arrest people for crimes and the State of Florida has lawyers who aggressively prosecute people charged with crimes. That is why it is so important to have an equally aggressive and experienced criminal attorney fighting for you. Our attorney investigates the allegations, witnesses and police conduct in every one of our cases. Often times, we are able to get criminal charges reduced or even dropped outright.

It is important to consult with an experienced Middleburg Criminal Attorney if you have been arrested. The Clay County Criminal Defense Lawyer at The Mussallem Law Firm, P.A. is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to discuss your criminal matter and your options. Call today for a free consultation at (904) 365-5200.

To get to our office from Middleburg, take the Buckman Bridge , I-295 South towards St. Augustine. Merge onto 95 North. Take 95 North to the Bowden Road exit. At the base of the ramp, take a left onto Bowden Road. Follow Bowden to the last left, which is the parking lot of The Mussallem Law Firm, P.A.

Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Office Phone Number