Many law firms try to be a one-stop shop for all of your legal needs.
Many lawyers start their careers putting people in jail, then decide they’ll stand up for people’s rights.
Not The Mussallem Law Firm, P.A., and not Victoria Mussallem.
Our firm is a Jacksonville, Fla., criminal defense firm. We defend the rights of people when they get arrested or accused. That’s what we do – and that’s all we do. We defend people’s rights throughout Northeast Florida, including Duval, Clay, Nassau and St. Johns counties.
Victoria "Tori" Mussallem is a Jacksonville criminal defense attorney who has defended thousands of clients throughout her career and prosecuted none. Zero. Unlike former prosecutors, she has never worked a single day to send anyone to jail or prison.
Police will say protecting the streets isn’t a 9-to-5 job. Neither is protecting your rights. If you or a loved one is arrested, you expect immediate response. And we’re here to give it to you: 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our Jacksonville criminal defense attorney will meet you in our centrally-located Jacksonville office, at the jail or any place that is convenient for you. We do not charge for an initial consultation. We will be there when you need us the most – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Getting you or your loved one out of jail is always the first concern, and we’ll work to make that happen. At The Mussallem Law Firm, P.A., we know how many aspects of your life are riding on it: your freedom, your job, your money, your family and your future career options.
You need an experienced Jacksonville Criminal Attorney who has dedicated her entire career to defending people’s rights and knows the ins and outs of criminal law and what police can and cannot do when they arrest you. Call us anytime – we’ll be there to fight for you.
- Bond Hearings
- Boating Under the Influence – BUI
- Child Abuse
- Criminal Mischief
- Domestic Battery
- Driving on a Suspended License
- Drug Crimes
- DUI: Driving Under the Influence
- Felony Battery
- Firearm / Weapon / Gun Charges
- Fraud – Check Charges
- Injunctions and Restraining Orders
- Juvenile Crimes
- Probation Modification
- Probation Termination
- Probation Violations
- Resisting an Officer
- Sex Crimes
- Traffic Violations
- Violent Crimes
- Unlicensed Jacksonville driver pleads no contest in hit-and-run death of scooter driver, gets 20 years in prison A Jacksonville man who did not have a driver's license when he hit and killed a man on a scooter chose not to fight the charges and was sentenced last
- Statewide sting targeting sex offenders leads to arrests of men in Clay and Duval counties Police and prosecutors statewide are cracking down on sexual offenders and predators who are not complying with registration requirements. The
- Jacksonville prosecutors charge 13-year-old boy as an adult; Boy facing first-degree murder charge A 13-year-old boy was charged as an adult this month in the murder of one man and the attempted murder of a second person. Police said the boy and two