Many law firms try to be a one-stop shop for all of your legal needs.
Many lawyers start their careers putting people in jail, then decide they’ll stand up for people’s rights.
Not The Mussallem Law Firm, P.A., and not Victoria Mussallem.
Our firm is a Jacksonville, Fla., criminal defense firm. We defend the rights of people when they get arrested or accused. That’s what we do – and that’s all we do. We defend people’s rights throughout Northeast Florida, including Duval, Clay, Nassau and St. Johns counties.
Victoria "Tori" Mussallem is a Jacksonville criminal defense attorney who has defended thousands of clients throughout her career and prosecuted none. Zero. Unlike former prosecutors, she has never worked a single day to send anyone to jail or prison.
Police will say protecting the streets isn’t a 9-to-5 job. Neither is protecting your rights. If you or a loved one is arrested, you expect immediate response. And we’re here to give it to you: 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our Jacksonville criminal defense attorney will meet you in our centrally-located Jacksonville office, at the jail or any place that is convenient for you. We do not charge for an initial consultation. We will be there when you need us the most – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Getting you or your loved one out of jail is always the first concern, and we’ll work to make that happen. At The Mussallem Law Firm, P.A., we know how many aspects of your life are riding on it: your freedom, your job, your money, your family and your future career options.
You need an experienced Jacksonville Criminal Attorney who has dedicated her entire career to defending people’s rights and knows the ins and outs of criminal law and what police can and cannot do when they arrest you. Call us anytime – we’ll be there to fight for you.
- Bond Hearings
- Boating Under the Influence – BUI
- Child Abuse
- Criminal Mischief
- Domestic Battery
- Driving on a Suspended License
- Drug Crimes
- DUI: Driving Under the Influence
- Felony Battery
- Firearm / Weapon / Gun Charges
- Fraud – Check Charges
- Injunctions and Restraining Orders
- Juvenile Crimes
- Probation Modification
- Probation Termination
- Probation Violations
- Resisting an Officer
- Sex Crimes
- Traffic Violations
- Violent Crimes
- Pest control employee accused of stealing jewelry from customers' homes, then selling the items for cash Police arrested a Clay County pest control employee after an investigation pointed to him as the person pawning items that customers said came up ....
- Woman accused of trying to hire undercover Jacksonville police officer to kill her daughter-in-law A 70-year-old Clay County woman is charged with two felonies after allegedly trying to hire a hit man to kill her daughter-in-law. Diana Costarakis is ....
- State drops murder charge against 98-year-old St. Johns County woman found mentally incompetent Prosecutors have finally dropped murder charges against a 98-year-old woman who was found mentally incompetent to stand trial over a year ago. In ....